Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Well its been a pretty busy couple of weeks.   First of all i finished my biggest project to date.  A diorama of Orcs and Space Marines Scouts.  I think it came out great, and what makes it cool is that the figures are placed in positions by posts under their feet,  It was also my first try at water effects and trees.  Both of which I think are pretty good.  Here are a few pics of this project





I then joined the cause with Warboss Tae who had his June project of painting up an Army in a month.  I chose to wipe off the boxes of my Space Marines and paint them up in a camo scheme.  I will also be using the Army in Girlpainting's challeng of making up a chapter.  So the SM army shall be called the Crimson Guards.  Here is a sneak peek:

  I got tons more it the works including this...



SO COME BACK AND KEEP CHECKING ON MY STUFF.  Til the next time folks

1 comment: